CBM – Junior Brand Manager, Germany
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Candidature entro: 1 ottobre 2015
CBM is an international development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest countries of the world. Based on its values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty as a cause and a consequence of disability, and works in partnership to create a society for all. CBM’s vision is: “an inclusive world in which all persons with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential”.
CBM works with persons with disabilities, their families, local partner organisations, alliance partners including UN agencies, global organisations, and Disabled Persons’ Organisations (DPOs).
CBM has been involved from the outset with “VISION 2020: The Right to Sight”, a global initiative with the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) to eliminate avoidable blindness by the year 2020, and other global initiatives such as the provision of affordable hearing aids, education for all and community mental health.
CBM is also recognised as a collaborating organisation by the World Health Organization (WHO) and has consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). Together with its partner organisations, CBM is active in more than 670 projects in 65 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America, and in 2014, reached more than 14 million people.
CBM’s International Office in Bensheim, Germany, is accepting applications for a
Junior Brand Manager
Location: Bensheim, Germany
Contract Duration: 2 years (with possibility of extension)
Contract Start: As soon as possible
Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the incumbent of the post will be proactively supporting the global brand positioning process of CBM, from assessment to implementation.
Provide expertise and support towards the development of the CBM Brand strategy project:
- Support in the global brand assessment process: collect and summarise research data i.e. brand perceptions, brand implementation, trends, etc.
- Develop information materials for meetings and workshops on branding
- Support the internal implementation of CBM’s brand positioning (i.e. development of tools and guidelines, support in the conduction of trainings)
- Create new communication materials and re-launch existing ones across the CBM Family
- Provide advice and support on brand and corporate design related topics
- Monitor brand implementation
- Support the organisation of global meetings and workshops, including scheduling of and organization of the logistics, calls, paperwork, minutes etc.
Professional Profile and Requirement
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration with main focus on marketing or Communications
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in marketing, with focus on brand management and/or corporate design
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, ideally on an international level
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with brand audits and market research processes is a plus
- Experience with creative graphic design tools is a plus
- Previous experience in the development/NGO sector is a plus
- Fluency in English (oral and written); knowledge of German advantageous
Personal Profile & Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong relationships builder with various stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on team
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized and structured in her/his approach to work
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office package)
- Willingness to occasional travel for business purposes
- Valid work permit for EU/ Schengen countries
The future job holder adheres to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position.
Candidates with the required profile and proven experience, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit, in English via e-mail, a meaningful letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for CBM, CV, copies of diplomas, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with a valid work permit for EU/Schengen countries can be considered.
Application deadline: October 1st, 2015