CBM – Marketing Assistant, Germany
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Candidature entro: 20 Settembre 2015
CBM is an international development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest countries of the world. Based on its values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty as a cause and a consequence of disability, and works in partnership to create a society for all. CBM’s vision is: “an inclusive world in which all persons with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential”.
CBM works with persons with disabilities, their families, local partner organisations, alliance partners including UN agencies, global organisations, and Disabled Persons’ Organisations (DPOs).
CBM has been involved from the outset with “VISION 2020: The Right to Sight”, a global initiative with the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) to eliminate avoidable blindness by the year 2020, and other global initiatives such as the provision of affordable hearing aids, education for all and community mental health.
CBM is also recognised as a collaborating organisation by the World Health Organization (WHO) and has consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). Together with its partner organisations, CBM is active in more than 670 projects in 65 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America, and in 2014, reached more than 14 million people.
CBM’s International Office in Bensheim, Germany, is accepting applications for
Location: Bensheim, Germany
Contract Duration: 2 years (with possibility of extension)
Contract Start: As soon as possible
Objective: Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the post holder will be responsible for supporting the activities of our recently created CBM Marketing unit.
- Support the Marketing activities of CBM International
- Collect and summarise information about CBM brand and CBM’s communications activities
- Condense, summarise and prepare results of market researches
- Prepare and produce Marketing presentations
- Scheduling and organisation of global meetings, workshops
- Coordination and organisation of logistics, calls, E-Mail traffic, documentation, minutes, etc.
Professional Profile and Requirement
- University degree in Business Administration with special focus on Marketing and Communications
- Minimum of 2 years in a secretarial / administrative position preferably in a multinational corporation or an international not-for profit organization
- Experience in organizing international meetings and conferences, including logistics and documentation
- Ideally professional experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Ideally first experience in market research
Personal Profile & Competencies
- Good communicator with various stakeholders and strong relationships builder
- Strong analytical and visual skills
- Very good presentation and Microsoft Windows PowerPoint Presentations skills
- Personal credibility
- Excellent knowledge of English, both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of German or French advantageous, knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Valid work permit for EU/ Schengen countries
The future job holder adheres to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position.
Candidates with the required profile and proven experience, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit, in English via e-mail, a meaningful letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for CBM, CV, copies of diplomas, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with a valid work permit for EU/Schengen countries can be considered.
Application deadline: September 20th, 2015