CCM – Coordinatore progetto, Etiopia
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 16 gennaio 2017
Disponibilità: Febbraio 2017
La ONG CCM sta selezionando un/a Coordinatore progetto da inserire nella sua operatività in Etiopia. Contratto di 12 mesi rinnovabile.
Location: Adigrat- Ethiopia
Duration: one year (possible extension)
Starting date: February 2017
Closing date: 16th January 2017
CCM (Comitato Collaborazione Medica) is an Italian NGO operating in Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda. CCM is specialized in health-related projects’ implementation either in both humanitarian and development contexts.
Over the past years, CCM has been engaged in Ethiopia, partnering local authorities to enhance primary health care services, with particular focus on Mother and Child Health (MCH). In 2017, a 3-year initiative funded by the Italian Development Cooperation will begin, aiming to improve health services for youth in Eastern Zone, specifically in Tigray Region.
The project is focused on improving the availability and quality of sexual-reproductive health services for young people. Supported by the liaison with local authorities, the projects intents to involve young people as main actors through activities of peer education and to encourage the dialogue about sexual-reproductive issues.
CCM will realize the project with the following partners: Tigray Region Health Department, CIAI, University of Turin, University of Rome and LetWomen.
- (S)he is in charge of implementing Project’s Activities, working also on financial accounting;
- (S)he responds to the Country Representative;
- (S)he works with the Desk Officer (based at the HQ Office) on monitoring the project, planning activities and budgeting.
- (S)he represents CCM to project’s partners and donors at the field level as appropriate;
- (S)he ensures the project is implemented according to the donor rules and guidelines (e.g. visibility, documentation, monitoring and evaluation);
- (S)he recruits new staff members in line with CCM policies, supported by the HQ Office or a HR Consultant;
- (S)he ensures that they have the necessary induction, training and support as requested.
(S)he is charge of:
– Managing local staff members’ team;
– Managing the project’s budget, applying for fund requests to the HQ Office;
– Reporting also on project’s activities as requested by the donors and the CCM HQ Office;
– Collecting all the financial documents for the reports requested;
– Promptly informing the Country Representative and the Desk Officer of any issue regarding the project, that can compromise the relationship between staff members, stakeholders or the name of the Organization;
– (S)he works on identifying and writing new project’s proposal.
- Relevant Academic Degree;
- Relevant Academic Degree or postgraduate studies as educator is an asset;
- Postgraduate studies in International Humanitarian Development or equivalent studies is an asset
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in projects’ management;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian Development Cooperation procedures (MAE/DGCS);
- Outstanding capacity to work with several and different stakeholders;
- Excellent ability to communicate at different level;
- Strong ability to networking and build effective partnership;
- Excellent ability to work in a multicultural environmental;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership;
- Goal-oriented mind;
- High flexibility, team- player and high motivation;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent problem- solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office;
- Perfect Knowledge of Italian (written and spoken);
- Perfect Knowledge of English (written and spoken).
– Good knowledge of Ethiopian contest
– Proven experience in Public Health Sector
How to apply
Please, email your application to email@example.com, including your Resume (maximum 3 pages) and your Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page)
Please, indicate the following reference in the mail subject line project_coordinator_Tigray
Only selected candidates will be contacted.