CCM – Country Procurement and Logistics Coordinator, South Sudan
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Disponibilità: ottobre 2015
Candidature entro: 10 settembre 2015
CCM is a Medical NGO operating in Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Sudan, Somalia and Uganda, running a variety of health-related projects. CCM has been working in South Sudan since 1983, implementing health projects (primary and secondary health care) in 5 counties of Warrap and Lakes States. The country office is based in Juba and the field offices are located in Twic, Tonj East, Tonj South of Warrap State, Awerial and Yirol East counties of Lakes State.
Location: Juba. Expected regular monitoring missions in the country
Length: 6 months (long term renewal based on results)
Starting date: October 2015
Vacancy closing date: 10th September 2015
- The Country Procurement and Logistic Coordinator (CPLC) implements the procurement and logistic processes for the Organization in the Country, collaborating effectively with the Program Coordinators, the Administration and all logistic staff. The CPLC reports directly to the Country Administrator (CA).
- The CPLC coordinates and supervises directly the logistic staff members based at Juba office
- The CPLC is also in charge of team/individual capacity building of logistics staff members through specific training in stock management, fleet management and basic vehicle maintenance.
- The CPLC is based at Juba office. Expected frequent missions to the field
Main Responsibilities As Country Procurement
- Ensures a proper CCM and Donors procurement procedures’ implementation, from purchasing form to selection of suppliers.
- Supports the Project Coordinator to prepare quarterly procurement plans from all budgets, and consolidate them in overall plan for CCM.
- According to the HQ authorized operational and financial plans, supports the Project Coordinators and Officers to prepare purchasing requisitions and tender dossiers timely. Also dispatches them to the potential suppliers following the technical requirements and procurement terms and conditions
- Keeps updated the list of suppliers for goods and services required by the organisation based on performances quality delivered
- Supports the Project Coordinators and the Office Managers to write contracts with suppliers in order to protect CCM interests and position, and to negotiate the best value for money
- Undertakes market surveys on a regular base to obtain prices and competitive costs for service
- Ensures to support the Project Coordinators in new suppliers’ research
How to apply
Please, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Resume (maximum 3 pages) and your Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page).
Please, indicate the following reference in the mail subject line (logistics_coordinator_SS).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.