ChildFund EU – Internship EU Grant Management, Brussels
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Disponibilità: 24 agosto 2015 – 1 febbraio 2016
The ChildFund EU liaison office in Brussels represents member organisations of the ChildFund Alliance: a global alliance of 12 development organisations working to achieve children’s rights in line with the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child. The ChildFund Alliance works with more than 15 million children, their families and communities in 58 of the poorest countries around the world.
Key responsibilities of intern:
- To monitor and disseminate information about EU funding opportunities with ChildFund members;
- Support member funding applications and EU grant management;
- Advocacy work on EU policy issues, participation in partner meetings as required.
- University degree in an area relevant to the position (such as development studies, International Relations, European affairs);
- Prior experience/knowledge of EU affairs, with particular focus on EU development cooperation;
- Experience with EU funding and grant acquisition, notably Europeaid;
- Understanding and strong interest in development, relief issues and children’s rights is an advantage;
- Strong oral and written English, working knowledge of French or Spanish desirable.
N.B.: Candidates must have the right to live and work in Belgium.