Emergency – Projects Desk, Milano
Luogo di lavoro: Italia
Disponibilità : Immediata
Emergency lookin for: Projects Desk
Location : Milan
Languages required: fluency in Italian, English and French
The Projects Desk will be part of the Projects Division of the Humanitarian Office (hereinafter HO). He/She will be responsible for the project cycle management with different donors (DEVCO, MAECI, OCHA UNHCR etc.), in collaboration with other relevant desks both in Milan Headquarters and in the field. Alongside with the other office members, he/she will manage the projects’ planning, management and monitoring.
The Projects Desk will report to the HO Coordinators and will work in collaboration with the Reporting and Accounting Office and the HO Administrative/Logistics area.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
- Work in coordination and support the project managers in the field for the implementation of projects’ activities and the compliance with donors’ requirements in terms of sources of information, procedures, rules and regulations, etc.;
- Work in coordination with other relevant desks of the HO and of EMERGENCY’s HQ in order to ensure the compliance with the project proposal and with the rules and regulations of the donors;
- Monitoring and Supervision of funded projects from HQ and with field visits;
- Be responsible for all narrative and financial reporting to different donors;
- Cooperate and support all activities of the HO Project Desk (e.g. drafting proposal, reporting, communication with donors, etc.);
- Ensure a smooth communication with donors’ officers and representatives at field and HQ level.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in Project Cycle Management with main donors (OCHA, MAECI, DEVCO, UNHCR), either as field officer or HQ officer;
- Fluent Italian, English and French (min. level C1) both in writing and speaking;
- Excellent level of Office, with specific regards to Excel, and familiarity with the main IT tools;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Experience in budget controlling and financial monitoring;
- Attitude to teamwork and working under pressure, respecting short deadlines;
- Availability to perform field visit with short notice in crisis countries;
- Experience in ECHO Project Cycle Management will be considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and inquiries (not for applications): firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please complete the on-line application form: applications sent to this e-mail account will not be considered.