ESA – Manager Communications, Brussels
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 16 ottobre 2015
Disponibilità: 1 dicembre 2015
The Manager Communications will work closely with the ESA membership and, as part of the ESA Policy Team, under the guidance of the Secretary General, and will be responsible for the implementation of the association’s outreach, advocacy and lobbying related communications.
- Planning and implementing communication activities (e-newsletters, press releases, flyers, brochures, etc.);
- Updating and further developing the ESA website (web publishing, content and layout, monitoring);
- Managing ESA’s social media presence and activities;
- Managing, developing and extending media relations; organisation of press briefings, media monitoring;
- Coordinating communication activities with ESA members and/or third parties;
- Management of ESA Working Group Communication (preparation of agendas, meeting management, minutes and follow-up);
- Supporting the organisation of the ESA Annual Meeting and related communication activities.
- University education and work experience in communications or related field;
- Work experience in relation to EU affairs and/or at an international level (1 to 3 years);
- Proven experience in producing clear and concise press releases, reports, e-newsletters, publications, power point presentations, etc.;
- Excellent English writing skills (native level) and solid knowledge of French; further languages a plus;
- Experience with graphic design software; solid PC skills;
- Solid experience with website Content Management Systems (Drupal);
- Experience in EU agri-food chain issues and communication an asset.
Personality and skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, service oriented;
- Tactful in dealing with people, also under pressure;
- Discretion, good judgment ability, flexibility and versatility;
- Organizational skills, management ability;
- Initiative and ability to work independently;
- Curiosity and affinity for new technologies and tools;
- Creative and innovative.
Interested candidates should send their CV, highlighting the relevant experience to the job description, to: email@example.com and mark it with “ESA Manager COMM”.
Application deadline: Friday, 16 October 2015.
First round of interviews: between 26 and 30 October 2015.
Second round of interviews: between 9 and 13 November 2015.
Expected starting date: between 1 December 2015 and 4 January 2016.