ESLI – Project Manager, Prague
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 7 aprile 2016
Project Manager – Prague, Czech Republic
ESLI – European Shoah Legacy Institute (ESLI), a non-for-profit organization, is seeking an energetic and experienced Project Manager to become a part of its growing team. ESLI was created in 2010 to advocate and facilitate implementation of pledges of 47 countries, which endorsed the Terezin Declaration. The Terezin Declaration aims at protection of the Holocaust survivors and other victims of Nazi persecution, facilitation of restitution of immovable and movable property, which was wrongfully seized during WWII, promotion of provenance research of cultural objects, remembrance, study and commemoration of Holocaust and other genocides.
- Works with ESLI’s team and partners to design, implement and oversee implementation of projects;
- Recruits specialists and sub-contractors and organizes their work;
- Communicates with major stakeholders: governments, intergovernmental institutions, non-governmental organizations;
- Applying, managing and reporting on EU-funded projects;
- Manages international events with a high level of representation: planning, coordination, reporting;
- Has experience in organizing advocacy and trainings;
- Representing ESLI at domestic and international level;
- Evaluation and monitoring of projects;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ year experience of working at a managerial position;
- Knowledge of human rights, assets recovery and provenance research;
- Knowledge of international public law and EU law;
- Strong skills in logistics, event organization and management;
- Strong skills in communication and presentation;
- Proficiency in English is a MUST, good knowledge of Czech and other languages are a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting pressing deadlines;
- Experience working with EU institutions is a MUST;
- Management and leadership skills;
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity in communication.
To Apply: Please send you CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com by 7 April 2016.
This position is located in Prague, Czech Republic, and the salary is based on Czech salary levels. Obtaining a work permit and the cost of relocation from other country is solely responsibility of the successful applicant.