ETRMA – Director EHS and Climate Action, Brussels
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 4 aprile 2016
Disponibilità: settembre 2016
The European Tyre & Rubber Manufacturers’ Association has an opening for Director EHS and Climate Action.
ETRMA – European Tyre & Rubber Manufacturers’ Association – Director EHS and Climate Action,
Provide strategic analysis of EU policies on environment, health, safety (EHS) and climate change that impact the tyre industry, and drive ETRMA’s interaction with mentioned policies.
In doing that, the EHS & Climate Action Director will:
- Support the ETRMA Secretary General, the EHS Committee and other relevant groups in relation to regulatory activities on EHS and other related dossiers;
- Provide coordination to developing ETRMA positions as assessed and formulated by the various EHS-related technical Groups;
- Supervise and monitor preparation of the ETRMA tactical plans of the different EHS-related technical groups for each important topic;
- Deploy and coordinate ETRMA advocacy towards the EU Institutions in full coordination with the Secretary General;
- Support communications policy and content development;
- Contribute to, present and promote ETRMA positions in internal and external meetings.
- Background in e.g. environmental law, phD chemical/physico-chemistry, EHS, regulatory and customer support, politics;
- Excellent understanding of the working of the EU Institutions, the EU decision making process and advocacy strategies;
- Experience of at least 7 years in a similar function;
- Experience with industry would be an asset: e.g. tyre/automotive/chemical industry;
- Accountable and flexible team player;
- Coordination and networking ability in multi-cultural environments;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other European language is an asset;
- An eye for strategic implications of policy changes;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and to multitask;
- Readiness to travel.
We are offering:
- A stimulating work opportunity where you can deploy your professional and personal skills in an international and quality-driven business environment;
- A competitive remuneration, based on qualifications and experience.
This is a full time job.
The applicant is expected to take up the post by September 2016 – or earlier.
Deadline for applications: April 4 2016 – to the attention of:
Mrs F. Cinaralp firstname.lastname@example.org
ETRMA – Avenue des Arts, 2
Application must be accompanied by a detailed CV, a motivation letter and 2 references (at least).
For more info about ETRMA, please visit www.etrma.org.