GUARDAVANTI – INTERNATIONAL PROJECT DESK, VILLANTERIO (PAVIA)
Luogo di lavoro: Italia
Scadenza: 8 maggio 2016
La ONG Guardavanti sta selezionando un Esperto di progetti internazionali con almeno 2 anni di esperienza in ONG di medio-grandi dimensioni, ottima conoscenza della lingua inglese e disponibilità ad effettuare trasferte in Italia e all’estero; durata 12 mesi. Candidature entro l’ 8 maggio 2016.
Look Ahead: for children’s future – NGO (Guardavanti: per il futuro dei bambini),born in 2011, promotes international cooperation activities and intercultural exchanges in Italy, Africa, Latin America. It is based on the meeting of 94 members, professional and volunteers, from 7 different countries, who give their own contribution for a more equal and sustainable world.
We search a person which have the experience, competence and capacity to foster the strong development that the organization is living.
- University bachelor’s degree in political science, anthropology, philosophy, school of management, sociology or an equivalent professional experience;
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position for NGOs of medium/big dimensions;
- excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- good computer skills, in particular in Office suite;
- availability to travel in Italy and abroad.
- project’s writing and management experience in developing countries;
- knowledge of written and spoken French and/or Spanish.
It’s provided a fixed salary with variable pay.
Villanterio (Pavia, Italy), teleworking is possible.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English, references and the signed authorization touse and process personal data to email@example.com by 8 May 2016.
Indicate in the object “1/16”.