Mais – Project Manager, Egitto
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 2 marzo 2016
Disponibilità: marzo 2016
MAIS Ong sta selezionando un/a Project manager per il progetto “Pharaohs looms – Reinforcing handicraft production as a way to promote employment and development for the most marginalized populations in the Sohag Governorate” in Egitto. Scadenza candidature 2 marzo 2016
Project “Pharaohs looms – Reinforcing handicraft production as a way to promote employment and development for the most marginalized populations in the Sohag Governorate”.
LOCATION Sohag, Egypt
Closing date 03/02/2016
DURATION 15 months
The main duty station will be Sohag, with field visits within the country.
The PM reports to the Desk Officer (HQ).
The collaboration will start in March 2016.
- S/he will represent Mais before public institutions in the Country, as well as before private bodies.
- S/he will be responsible of guaranteeing Mais compliance with Egypt law and legislation.
- S/he will represent Mais before Donors, partners, stakeholders, clusters and coordination body and fora, and any other appropriate networks aiming at raising Mais ‘s profile within the country.
- S/he will be in charge of the identification of possible Donors and proposals development.
- S/he will be in charge of planning and submitting new project proposals, guaranteeing missions to carry out feasibility surveys in the country.
- S/he will actively participate to coordination meetings, clusters and strategic activities in accordance with the HQ.
- S/he will analyse the actual projects and strategies of other stakeholders – NGOs and international organizations – regarding the same sector/geographical area, and draft periodic reports.
- S/he will be in charge of the management of Mais projects, guaranteeing projects’ activities fulfil timely the scheduled objectives, meet Country regulations and the donors’ guidelines, accomplish Mais procedures and regulations (Security Manual, -Overseas Offices Administration Manual, Logistics Manual, Visibility and Communication Manual).
- S/he will be in charge of supervising administrative aspects of the project (accounting, budgeting, procurement, financial reporting).
- S/he will be in charge of timely project reporting (activities planning, work progress and final reports) as requested by donor, the Headquarters and as agreed with the leading partner.
- S/he will be in charge of keeping proper accountability of Mais expenditures, maintaining proper supporting documentation and guaranteeing timely submission of financial reports to HQ.
- S/he will be in charge of the efficient office management and storage of properties and documentation of Mais in Egypt.
- S/he will be in charge of monitoring level of security inside the country, keeping proper coordination on security with the Desk and Mais security advisor in HQ, updating the security plan and taking prompt action in case security conditions change
Master’s degree and/or University degree in development, international relations or related field.
Minimum 3 years’ experience working in humanitarian/development context.
Proven experience in project identification and in proposal drafting.
Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Familiarity with the Egyptian context.
Experience/knowledge of main Donors requirements (EU, Italian Cooperation, others Agencies).
Le candidature andranno inviate entro il 2 marzo 2016 a email@example.com