Medici con l’Africa CUAMM – Medico tropicale con competenze ostetriche
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza invio candidature 16 giugno 2019
JOB LOCATION: Sierra Leone, Pujehun Hospital
START DATE: July 2019
DURATION: 6 months
REQUIREMENTS: – University Degree in Medicine with further specialisation in Tropical Medicine and International Health or equivalent title
– Long-term experience in managing obstetric emergencies and pediatrics in developing countries
– Good knowledge of written and spoken English
– Capability to live/work in an isolated context
KEY DUTIES: The Tropical Doctor will be responsible for Maternity and will support the activities of Pediatrics.
In addition to clinical activity, he/she will be called to:
– train and supervise local staff
– collaborate to data collection
– actively participate in the promotion of access to hospital services and the strengthening of the referral system
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selection interviews will take place at Cuamm HQ in Italy (Padua) or by Skype.