Oikos – Team Leader, Mozambico
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 25 aprile 2017
Istituto Oikos sta selezionando un/a Team Leader per la sua operatività in Mozambico. Durata contratto un anno.
“Team Leader” of the project “Support development of subprojects for enhancing communities’ livelihoods in Quirimbas National Park.” The project is managed by a Consortium composed by Istituto Oikos (leading organisation) Advantage Consulting and Lupa and is funded by ANAC, with funds coming from the World Bank, in the framework of MozBIO programme (see Annex A)
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Cabo Delgado (at least 60% of the work time) – Mozambique
Deadline for submission: 25th April 2017
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their CV, a letter of motivation and the details of 3 people for professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating Vacancy Notice No MZ/17/PC01 in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
General Duties: The Team Leader will be in charge of the planning, implementation, monitoring and supervision of all project activities, in coordination with the Consortium Members and according to project documents, donor procedures and Oikos internal procedures.
Specific Tasks for the MOZBIO Project:
- To officially represent Istituto Oikos and the Consortium in the institutional relationships with the Contracting Authority of the MOZBIO Program (Administração Nacional das Áreas de Conservação),with the World Bank, Quirimbas National Park, and the project partners and other actors;
- To coordinate the project implementation, in collaboration with the Consortium Members (Lupa and Advantage Consulting);
- To keep all consortium members regularly informed about the project activities and ANAC communication;
- To maintain regular communication with ANAC and Quirimbas National Park;
- To coordinate the staff (employees and consultants) of the MOZBIO project in Mozambique, including the selection and recruitment of new staff and consultants, in coordination with Oikos Administrator in Mozambique;
- To coordinate the project partners and actors, also through the development and implementation of specific MoUs whenever necessary;
- To supervise the start-up and implementation of the sub-projects, the core of the project, according to the World Bank and ANAC guidelines (Annex B , Manual para implementação de projectos comunitários de desenvolvimento comunitário and Manual de procurement comunitario) ;
- To organize and coordinate the missions of international experts, local consultants, local authorities and donors;
- To manage the financial and administrative components of the project, according to Istituto Oikos and World Bank procedures and in collaboration with Oikos Administrative office in Pemba and HQ in Milan;
- To ensure regular planning of activities and expenditures according to the tools and procedures of Istituto Oikos HQ;
- To make sure that the SP commitments as per the contract signed, including its amendments, are fulfilled (see annex B) and in particular ensure that all requested Financial and Technical Reports and other documents (deliverables) are prepared and submitted by the deadlines indicated by contract and its addenda
- To keep good records and regularly inform Istituto Oikos Cooperation Office HQ in Milan of project progress and of any issue that requires immediate attention or sharing of responsibilities (signature of MoUs or other official documents, etc).
Other possible Tasks:
– To identify funding opportunities for Oikos in Mozambique
– To support the development of project proposals and offers.
Payment: to be defined according work/time , experience of candidate and presence in Cabo Delgado.
Expenses: Flight A/R Maputo Pemba/Maputo will be covered by the project at the beginning and end of the contract. Other internal flights for project activities purposes. Logistic costs (cars and boats) for visits to the field will be also covered by the project.
Insurance Oikos will cover the following insurances:
insurance against accidents at work – Istituto Nazionale contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro (INAIL);
Emergency Assistance and Medical Repatriation – Polizza Europe Assistance – Resident no problem Pol. N. 11888 – option B;
Accident Insurance Polizza Generali n. 764063711 opzione D (ex Polizza Assitalia n. 50/54/415278);
Disease Insurance Polizza Generali n. 764063711 (ex polizza Assitalia n. 50/59/415277)
Third Party Liability Insurance. Polizza Unipol n. 758/65/37870281.