Shecco – Junior Reporter/Editorial Assistant, Brussels
Luogo di lavoro: Estero
Scadenza: 31 marzo 2016
Disponibilità: aprile 2016
Junior Reporter/ Editorial Assistant, 6/12 month paid Internship – Brussels, Bergium
Working collaboratively as part of shecco’s editorial team, the Junior Reporter/Editorial Assistant, will produce daily content for our online publications and for our digital magazines “Accelerate” through regular desk-based monitoring and by conducting daily interviews with decision makers and stakeholders.
He/she will also be expected to “hit the ground running” and write articles for publication, as well as contribute research for new publications, including “Accelerate” and the “GUIDEs”.
This flexible and exciting role with high growth potential will provide hands-on writing experience, as well as the vital skills necessary for being an online journalist.
Some of the tasks include, inter alia:
- Media monitoring on a daily basis;
- Draft articles, reports and industry updates covering the HVAC industry and specifically Natural Refrigerants;
- Edit a wide range of material for publications of the shecco group;
- Contribute to the planning of the media team, by putting forward proposals and suggestions for content;
- Liaise with a broad network of collaborators, journalists and customers;
- Analyse and report on trends concerning the use of different online platforms.
Profile & key competencies
- Strong motivation to work in the field of environmental technologies;
- Native English speaker or equivalent (both oral and written);
- A passion for journalism, with professional experience in editorial work;
- An ability to translate complex, technical matters in understandable and accessible texts;
- Attention to detail;
- Pro-active approach and quick learner;
- Both a team player and able to work autonomously;
- Well-organised and able to deliver on time;
- Able to liaise with market players across multicultural environments and culturally sensitive;
- University degree in journalism, or equivalent working experience;
- 1-3 years relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in using MS Office, internet, Social Media;
- Sound understanding of business environments;
- Academic background/training in mechanical or other engineering studies, environmental sciences, energy a strong plus;
- Proficiency in using graphic design and presentation tools, a plus.