EURASHE – POLICY OFFICER ON RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION, Brussels
Disponibilità: 01 giugno 2015
Candidature entro: 12 maggio 2015
EURASHE is the European Association of Institutions in Higher Education that offer professionally orientated programmes and are engaged in applied and profession-related research within the Bologna cycles.
Starting 1 June 2015, EURASHE is looking to develop its small and dynamic Secretariat team with a policy officer on research, development and innovation (RDI).
Under the supervision of the Secretary General, and as part of the Secretariat, ensure the follow-up of the organisation’s activities in the area of RDI, one of the four areas of work of EURASHE
- Provide support to the organisation’s task force/working group linked to RDI
- Coordinate the organisation of any events linked to RDI
- Develop, manage and report on EU-funded projects in RDI
- Contribute to the long-term development of activities in RDI
In addition, coordinate the organisation of the yearly annual conference
- A higher education degree
- Minimum of 2 years of valuable working experience in RDI in higher education
- Near-native proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Working experience within an international environment and/or with organisations similar to EURASHE
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and IT skills
- Ability to work on deadlines and independently
- Experience in the management of EU-funded projects
- Knowledge of professional higher education
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Working in a team with an end-to-end responsibility and in an international context
- A full time position under an indefinite period contract with trial period
- A starting gross monthly salary of 2,700 EUR with a transport contribution and meal vouchers
Please send your application (cover letter 1 page max., CV 2 pages max.) addressed to Johan Cloet, Secretary General of EURASHE, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 May 2015. We regret that we are not able to acknowledge all applications received. Pre-selected applicants will be invited for an interview between 19 and 22 May 2015.